Wednesday, September 9, 2009

updating myself

hi all....

i haven't been able to update myself this past few weeks. was quite busy with work plus, with the internet line and computer condition at office that makes me feel iritated....

working at this new place makes me feel more matured, as most of them... are well...older than i am, although i am one of the bosses there. but, i am not sure if i can manage to have all this responsibilty at once.

i need to have a good mentor, to help me manage through my days working here. as most of them are adults and have more experience, some of them are not okay in sense of their own responsibility.

i feel that i am holding a bigger burden here. before this, i never have the chance to allow anyone to go for a vacation or letting them know what to do...but, here, i need to do all that...as i am now having a lot of things to do....

hmmmm...i am not sure whether i am able to handle all the stress....but, what i am sure is that...when its time to go home, i enjoy it....coz, i get to see my lovely princess.

sian dia, mama asyik pegi keje time dia tido. time balik ,malam jela leh jumpa...tapi, hari minggu pun jumpa gak...:P...love u baby....


No comments: