Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 2 in UiTM Puncak Alam

hye all!!!

haven't been updating myself for this week.well, my workload is getting heavier. i have a lot of responsibility here. not like when i was still working in Enfiniti Productions.

so, far, i think that i can manage the workload. but, sometimes it is quite stressful, as my job is different from before, and the working procedure is much more complicated than i have imagined before.

so, all that i need to do right now, is to really understand my responsibilities, and to understand the procedures. after i am able to understand all that i need to know, i think that i would be much better here.

but, for now, i am not trying to give myself high hopes of able to learn most of my tasks here, but, as long as i am able to finish all the duties that have been passed to me by or before the dateline, i would be very much happy.

i hope that i am able to handle all this burden......

1 comment:

ina said...

you'll be okay.. biasa la tu. different environment all together.. we all missed having you in setapak/ taman ibu kota.. :(