Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Working in new place

dear all,

yesterday, was officially my first day working at a new place.where am i working now??? well, i'll give you a hint. i am now working in the place that helped me get my diploma and degree.still not quite sure where is it??? if you are my friend or relative, you would surely know where i am working now.

okay,okay.... i am now, working in UiTM (universiti Teknologi MARA), but, in a new area.not in shah alam. i am working in puncak alam. it is quite far from the actual heqdquarter, but, this new place that i am in now, looks like its going to be just like the HQ in shah alam.

well, as i am still new here, what i can say is the staffs here are friendly, and likes to help each other.i could not conclude any thing yet.but, i think that i am going to be okay here.

wish me luck guys (and gals)!!!!!

No comments: