Sunday, October 18, 2009

a new beginning

good day to all,

i have just gotten off from a 2 week intensive course, that teaches me and gave me the details that i needed to know for my daily basis job.

i have decided to to give the input that i have learnt a go. so far, so good. i have started to enjoy the work, rather than would love to stay at my room and try to learn from my own experience kind of thing.

i now know exactly what i needed to do. now, i am in the process of completing my desk file. its kind of a file that describes the exact daily tasks that i needed to do and the details of the place that i work. so far, the progress is looking good.

i just need to get some more datas from my colleague and staff, for the desk file.
so,right now, this giving me quite a headache.

so, i'm going to continue my job now.so, till the next entry..............

3 comments:

didi said...

u were planning to quitke? apela..

KAMILA'S COLLECTION said...

mana ada nak quit...geram jela.teampat baru ni macam2 problem la....

didi said...

huhu.. semue kejepun susah. sape suruh blaja tinggi2..haha