Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

hi guys and gals,

well this is a bit late to wish anyone and anybody whom is a wife,mother, grandmother, etc. a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAYS.

last sunday, me myself had a great time celebrating mother's day with my family. we had a great lunch cooked by my own hubby (thank you sayang, sedap yang masak :)). well, our celebration of mother's day includes my own mother and my sis.as we are all mother's with of course our hubby and our children.my hubby had volunteered to cook for us that day. it was a full course meal that was kinda a mixed cultural cooking, which consist of onion soup,ceaser salad with ceaser dressing, and tomato and mushroom bruscetta for appetizer.fried tempura of fish, chicken prawns,eggplant with japanese soy sauce as the main course. at first we thought of making chocolate mousse as dessert, but my mom decided to cook yam for dessert.

so, we've had quite a wonderful lunch that day. why do we have lunch and not dinner? well, coz, me and hubby (and of course kamila!) need to go back to shah alam to celebrate mother's day with my mother in law, as well as visiting hubby's relatives who came from Bentong, Pahang in Shah Alam.so, that night hubby also volunteered to cook for his mom. so, that day hubby's the only chef that cooked for us mothers.so, thank you ayang!!!!

on mother's day, i received presents from my mom and sis mugs.both of them gave me different patterns of mugs, but, i like both of them.will paste the pictures of the mugs, once i've taken it.(hehehe.....).and a present from my hubby is a wonderful lunch AND dinner. no need la a lot of presents(although it would be nice though to get presents, hehehe....) coz, i think the best present is to be able to be with my loving family.

No comments: