Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grandmother passed away

dear friends,

my grandmother whom is my mother's mother, passed away on saturday, 2 May 2009 at around 9.15pm. when i received the news, i was shocked to hear it. mother was already there as she went to kelantan on friday,1st may. i was with my family at my mother in law's house in shah alam. we went back to KL on the same day at night, and decided to leave the day after at around 5 am. the journey back to kelantan was taking us around 6 hours to arrive there, as there were not many cars. maybe coz it was not a public holiday.

we arrived around 12 something.my grandmother has already been cleaned and put on the kafan. we arrive there just in time before zohor. as they were going to bury her after zohor. my mother were crying and was feeling happy at the same time, coz she was there when my grandmother was breathing at her last moment.

nearly all of her family was there. we stayed there for only 2 days, as we need to go back and return to work(as there were a lot of things to settle). but, we will be praying for her anywhere.

note: the feeling of losing someone that we care is unbearable and undescribable.

No comments: