Friday, January 6, 2017

New Year 2017

It's already a new year, how time flies..

2016 has left.. and now comes 2017. A lot have happened in 2016, the good and bad. But, it is a life experience that is interesting as well as challenging.

For my 2017 resolutions:

1. Buy a landed house - a one floor terrace house with ample space for gardening and kids play.
2. A home business which helps me to generate income with hubby and free up my time to look after the kids
3. Home organisation - Even though living an apartment for now, need to free all the clutter and organise each space in the house.
4. Menu planning + saving : able to cook and nurture the family home cooked meals and save as well.
5. Savings - for the kids education, for new home, for emergencies, etc.

So far, that's all in the list. It would be a long one I'm sure. But, I'll update the list once I have remembered what more to put. :P

P/S: Need to put all of the resolutions in writing so I wont forget.

No comments: