Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April came in knocking....

April has just begun..

Life had been hectic... I had been sick due to sinus attack this past few weeks..Hadn't had enough energy to think right and do much.. but, still needs to see after the kids!!!

Luckily, I have been blessed with good in laws that had been great in looking after the kids while I'm gone for work...

I haven't been blogging enough this few years, hmmm...busy with the daily schedule and dealing with both of the kids... (wonder how bout my colleagues and friends had the time to manage 4 to even 7 kids!!!,hmmm still a very long way to go for me).

Work for me is a daily routine that sometimes enjoyable and sometimes a burden...Well, everyone knows that...

This time around (year 2014) had been an adventure for me...
...Hubby is okay and had begun to feel better to walk and even work...
...Hubby starts to work...by the feel free to check put his blog here
...Mother and mother in law went for their Umrah...
...MH370...
...Water rationing (in certain parts of the country)...
...Registering eldest daughter to islamic school (for half of the day)...

All of this had affected me and the family...A lot of thinking this year... A lot things to do...
Hmmmm.. may be I should do a to do list (that keeps on adding all throughout the year)..

By the way, what have you been doing in the quarter year 2014...

No comments: