Monday, October 8, 2012

Hi all,

Starting from this month, I will try my best to update at least once a month my blog. For sharing purposes, I would also update some health information as well as about me and my family.

Well, as I have informed in my recent post, that we are currently promoting the Shaklee product which is ESP. ESP or also known as Soy Protein drink, is actually low in glysemic index, which means that it is low in sugar and helps the body keep energy longer in the body....

ESP is is basically from natural plant based and , low fat, free from cholesterol and high in important amino acid. It has been clinically proven that it could provide energy for hours...

...It helps to improve the immune system, helps to control the cholesterol level to normal and improve the heart and prostate....

To know more about ESP...you can go to here and here....

No comments: