Friday, December 17, 2010

Diary of the second pregnancy

Hi all,


It's already been 3 and a half months now, and the cravings that I had for now, was not as extreme as I had during the first one.


I am currently in the midst of wanting to try a hypnobirthing technique, that I have heard before and read quite sometime ago, but hadn't the chance to try and check it out.


I am trying to find an alternative to give birth the painless or less pain way. As you might know that giving birth is a task that most moms would rather not do, if they had the option to. But, I on the other hand feels that giving birth is a gift for mothers.


You can feel a life in you, which some fathers would love to have ( I think so, correct me if I'm wrong). Givng birth to my first baby was a rather painful and stressing experience. I was not prepared and was an amateur. I do not know how to hold a baby, how to breastfeed, how to rest when you have a baby.


It's still a stressing thing for me when you still think about it. But, for this second baby, I am quite ready emotionally and physically. Thinking of giving birth makes it an exciting experience for me, as I can still feel the first experience where, I am not ready to accept the changes in my life.


I am ready to accept the changes and to give birth. That's why I now am trying to know more about hypnobirthing. I have surfed in the net for the articles related to this, and found that not most of the hypnobirth users are having a painless labour.


But, this is a challenge for me as I know that being a mom, this is some of the things that you needed to do and sacrifice.

Hmmmm...had been blabberring about myself will update more soon

No comments: