Friday, August 20, 2010

Hectic day

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've updated anything. Well, to cut it short, since Kamila been growing, my life got very busy. Busy at work, busy at home. She now, loves to run around the house, climbing here and there, climbing the chairs, and table and even loves to do what grown ups does.

She even likes to act as what we have done in front of her. I have lots of pictures that I have not posted here.

Well, today for instance, is a very busy day for me. I have been to meeting and now, needs to draft letters ( I mean lots of them) to appoint staffs in being responsible to duties appointed to them.

Got tonnes of things to do in just a few hours.Hmmmm....thinking of having my own Personal assistance. But, as you know doing your work is not as easy as ABC anymore. Not when you're in school and University.

Working is now stressing and this ,I admit all of you are thinking.

So, well haven't got much time to chat around or write more. Will do it once I am a bit stabil.

Till then see ya all.......

No comments: