Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday celebration in Shah Alam

Last weekend, i celebrated my birthday with my hubby's relatives and family. i know that we're gonna celebrate it, but, i just don't know when. well, to my surprise, my hubby secretly asked his cousin to make me a birthday cake!!!!AWWWWWW!!!! Soooooo...sweet. :). so here are some pictures of me and MY birthday cake. YEAY!!!



Here's a picture of my birthday cake before putting out any candles (my sis in laws hands)


After putting on the candles



Wahhhh...still looks yummy.(before eating it)



Masa tgh tgg semua org nyanyi Hepi besday!!!




Sesi memotong cake.


Cake from side ways shot (mmmmm...yummy)


another side way shot. (mmmmm..the strawberry looks delicious :))


picture with kamila




kamila: bile la nk dpt mkn kek nihhhhhh



hai...lama lagi ke nk mkn nih.....


The cake was yummy, courtesy of my hubby's cousin, KAK LONG. you can even order from her, as she has her own business for cake making and decos, plus cuppies. you can visit her blog at D'Rezqi . (Hehehee....tolong promote). but, seriously, her cakes tastes nice as well as her cake's appearance.


so, that's all folks.

No comments: